- Made a terracotta pot.
- Worked a little more on better coloring so the hedges arnt quite as vividly green as before, and the moss
is not as marshy yellow as it was before.
Please Select 720p Video Quality
Some more thoughts on ideas for some of the open areas withing the maze
- A 1:1 scale chess garden, with the chess pieces as stone statues, or potted toppary bushes cut into the shape of chess charecters.
- A japanese zen garden zone
- A tiny scale modle of certain parts of the maze on plimphs in center of open areas.
- An art gallery zone of the maze, feature classics from the masters
- Winter/Autumn zones in the maze